Emergency Responder Team Building: Successful Leadership Techniques to Build Exceptional Groups
While leaders are often focused on the management of individual employees, no 911 call is ever answered by one single emergency responder. The team approach that is required on scene must begin in the station. This team-based approach is fundamental to high-performance organizations ability to respond to dynamic situations under changing environmental, economic and social conditions. This program gives leaders examples of effective vs ineffective groups and explores the individuals, interpersonal dynamics, organizational structure and leadership strategies that are required to build not just a collection of responders, but an effective, high performance emergency service team.
-Question and Answer
Learning Objectives: Students will learn:
- The benefits of successful team building to team leaders, members, and the mission of the organization.
- The power dynamics fundamental to team success.
- The team member skills that must be selected and / or developed.
- Effective strategies to foster organizational success through team leadership.
- Hazards to team development, operation and longevity.
To speak to Rom about this topic or to have this presentation delivered for your organization, click here.